Breaking News: Noir Live-Action Movie

According to ANN, the anime Noir has gotten the go sign for a Live-Action Movie for the Starz Network.



My reaction - ambivalence. I dislike American rewrites of anime because the producers didn't read/watch the original and don't really care about the material. On the other hand, the development team is Sam Raimi and Rob Tapert, creators of Xena: Warrior Princess. So, I gotta trust that they'll give us the girls with guns on the run team that we deserve.

Also, I plan on writing them and telling them exactly what I expect from them. ^_^

I'm pretty sure I don't have Starz, but if this actually gets made and trailers do not look like they suck, I will consider it. (Ambivalence, thy name is Erica)

So, part of me squeed at the news, and part of me groaned. Let's see part which wins!

Thanks to YNN Correspondent Filo for the heads up!

Blog Archive