Nerd Asylum

First of all, I owe an apology to the fans for a slight typo in my last post. Apparently the second season of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya was NOT going to be released in August as I had originally wrote, but instead will be released on September 14th.

Now as to the business at hand.

I have taken a break from managing the affairs of my online forums for a time, and thought I would just chill with a few random thoughts that were swirling around in my head the other day as I was trying out my new phone's video recorder.

I thought I would record a video showing off all my anime DVDs and nerd crap, and it started out as a video describing some of the shows, and basic trivia about them, and then the video sort of degraded into a bash the DVD thing. Now I'm not saying that I bashed the shows, just the actual DVDs, the cases and packaging themselves.

After recording the video, and realizing that it might be pretty interesting to upload to You Tube, I thought maybe I could introduce a select series of these video entries called Nerd Asylum, a small segment where I take time out of my busy day to talk and or discuss some of the things about Anime, or Video Games, or even basic manga.

Unlike a lot of review videos, I intend to just talk about the product itself, not go into actual ratings or things because this is after all just my own opinion, and I've learned that people's opinions matter to them, and they get very angry if you don't see eye to eye with them on everything.

Well, I don't intend to ever see eye to eye on much, as a veteran nerd, it is my right to complain, or gripe, and just basically have a beef with what ever I so choose.

With any luck, the first episode of Nerd Asylum will be up-loaded to the official Shohan USA channel over the weekend with additional episodes following sporadically.

Blog Archive