Okazu Tea Party Contest

I have two volumes of Yuri Manga sitting here that I'd like to give to a good home. Tadaima! and Hinagiku Junshin Jogakuen.

To win these volumes tell me who you would invite to a Yuri Tea Party and why. You have to include three real humans (live or dead) that have something to do with Yuri and then you have to invite three fictitious characters.

Here's an example:

I would invite Yoshiya Nobuko, because she is the Grandmother of Yuri, Rica Takashima, because she's one of the funniest people I know, and Ryoko Ikeda because she's seems like she's a hoot. For the fictitious characters I'd invite Cutey Honey because she seems like she'd be a hoot and a half, Tenoh Haruka from Sailor Moon  because she's intense and cool and my "gateway" character and Iono-sama from Iono-sama Fanatics because she seems like she'd have some fun stories to tell.

They all represent different decades and different genres of Yuri, so that's an added bonus.

Assume yourself and myself will be there, so don't add me or yourself to the list. :-)

So, get out those invitation cards and let's have the guest list! The winner will be determined by whim, as always, and will get two volumes of manga and some random crap I'll throw into the envelope. ;-)

Blog Archive