Gurren Wallpaper Desktop

Finally, I got back to making wallpapers again. I've been plugging along on this vector for awhile now and finally decided to finish it up. I started it just so I could have a good wall of the Gurren Lagann. The vector still took the bulk of the time. I wanted to keep kind of a punk underground look to it and I think I pulled it off fairly well. Also this was the first time i was able to just rein myself in and stick with a wallpaper and generate a full background instead of blowing my creativity on just the foreground. The text was pretty much locked in when I first saw the pose. I'm kinda sad that its done as i had a blast working on it and would love to hear your comments.















One quick note. I couldn't seem to pry the text into the standard def version, well without either A. Shrinking the focus or B. Killing the definition. But if you really want it in there let me know and I will see what I can do.

Blog Archive